Monday, September 7, 2009

Meet the YWBJ 2009 bridez...

ROBIN
Robin is the kind of bride who's happiness is contagious. This girl never once stopped smiling and giggling the entire day. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. I could tell from the moment that I laid eyes on this couple that they were/are hopelessly in love with each other. The way Robin looks at Craig screams I love you. It was perfect. (By the way Robin, I stole that image above from your Facebook photos. HAHA)
They had an amazing team of vendors in place as well and here they are.

Who put together this awesome slide show.


Once again Matt and Dan did a perfect job. (Love those guys.)

Ceremony and Reception were held here.

The flowers that Michael created were amazing. You could smell them through out all of Manor House. They were gorgeous!


Thank you Robin and Craig for allowing YWBJ to be a part of your amazing wedding.

No comments: