Monday, September 7, 2009

Meet the YWBJ 2009 bridez...starting with,

BETHANIE
Bethanie, what a gorgeous bride. I am so lucky that this year has brought me so many gorgeous clients with serious style.
I am 100% sure that Bethanie's birdcage veil and dress were my favorite part of her wedding. Mostly because of the amazing feathers that she used as well as the sweet adornment she added to her dress. (Take a peek down below.)


Her wedding was held at the Cincinnati Art Museum. I adore this location because it is so gorgeous. The girls at the museum are amazing as well. I love working with them. Jan and Katelyn rock.(Plus it allows me to make sure that I take extra time before rehearsal to walk through the museum to see what is on exhibit.)

Bethanie had her reception at Reception's Erlanger and it was gorgeous as well. She brought the black and red into all elements of the reception and added some damask print to tie it all together. It was beautiful. I love black and white anyways and when a pop of color is added it makes my eyes so happy. :) Her cake was done by Patricia's custom cakes. It was amazing.



This girl had one intense bustle. 16 ties I think it was. It may had been even more, but mom and I got her bustled up and good to go in no time.
Other vendors that made this wedding amazing were.
He does amazing work and it is true pleasure to work with.
Matt and Dan are awesome to work with and so much fun.
Always a pleasure to work with.
Another group of professionals that I enjoy working with.
Mollie at Brideface made the girls look smokin' hot.

Thank you Bethanie and Michael for allowing me to be a part of your wedding.

No comments: