Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The 2008 Black Diamond Fantasy




WHAT!!!! Yes a fantasy is exactly the perfect name for this bra.
Every year Victoria Secrets comes out with another Diamond Bra. I must say that last years was rather plain compared to this beauty!


Yeah I know, I will never in my life even get with in 10 yards of a piece like this but geez one can dream. I wonder how it feels on? I mean it can not be very pleasing against the skin but on the other hand 1500 CT. I do not know that I would be unwilling to try it out. Just knowing that I am wearing a $5,000,000.00 bra could put me in a different state of mind.


Not only is it a 1500 CT bra but it is also designed for maximum cleavage enhancement. You get the best of both worlds here really. I am sure the line to buy this baby is out the door and around the block.


No comments: