Thursday, June 7, 2012

Megan+Renee:love

I met Megan a few years ago through my husband, he does her hair and has for many years. I am now happy to call both Megan and Renee my friends.  I knew right away Megan was a ton of fun.  When she and her beautiful bride asked me for my help on their wedding day I was beyond excited. There are a few reasons to my excitement. One, because Megan and Renee are absolutely amazing people. Two, because it was my first same sex wedding. I have been trying to inch my way into same sex marriages/unions/ceremonies for YEARS now. Marriage equality is one of my passions and I feel as if I can not do enough to show my support.
Megan and Renee opted for a simple, traditional style for their ceremony and reception. They wanted all of their guest to focus on their love then have one hell of a party to celebrate it. They achieved their goal!
Megan and Renee, thank you so much for trusting me to pull your plans together, your wedding was awesome.
Here are a few photos by Red Photo Fusion:





Vendors:
Flowers: Marti's Floral Design
Venue: The Sanctuary
DJ: Jay Downs
Caterer: Be Creative
Hair: Shane Weber Salon
Photographer: Red Photo Fusion
Photobooth: Showtime PhotoBooth

No comments: