Sunday, February 12, 2012

Wedding music

I think choosing the music that will play during your ceremony is vitally important. If you are getting married in a place where you can play any music you wish I highly recommend choosing music that fits you and your fiancé. Skip the Cannin in D, it is not a required wedding tune!
I am going to give you my personal weddings playlist because well...it rocked.

For when our guest arrived, aka, the prelude...
1. Here Comes Your Man (The Pixies) Vitamin String Quartet
2. Come Away with me (Nora Jones) Vitamin String Quartet
3. Hey You (Pink Floyd) Vitamin String Quartet
4. Amber (311) Vittmin String Quartet
5. Yellow (Coldplay) Vitamin String Quartet
6. Angel (Aerosmith) Vitamin String Quartet
7. Just Like Heaven (The Cure) Vitamin String Quartet
8. In Your Eyes (Peter Gabriel) Vitamin String Quartet

Our procession ( the moms and my girls and the guys)
1. Madison by Bell Histoire ( never heard it? Check them out they are amazing!)

My adorable flower girl and me and my dad.
1. Your Guardian Angel by: Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (I came in when they started rocking out)

The recession:
1: Midnight Sun by: The Sounds

Even though this was not a traditional wedding playlist it was well thought out and our guests knew the songs and loved the coolness. Each song was important to us in one way or another and kept the "wedding" vibe alive. So check out all the songs and get inspired! Create a play list that is about you, your relationship and your love celebration!

No comments: