Monday, February 13, 2012

Did someone say "free wedding"?


The contest launches tomorrow, Febuary 14!!!
I know what you are thinking, what is the catch? Will I be getting 100 calls from people saying I won something and it is really a scam? Here it is, you and your significant other will win a 100% free wedding. This will be a super stylish dream wedding! Not some cheesy number you will be embarrassed to invite someone to. A collaboration of vendors are providing attire for the whole wedding party, including the bride and groom, invitations, florals, two amazing venues, hair, makeup, catering, amazing photography, amazing videography, pre wedding pampering, cake, planner, honeymoon. I may be forgetting something.. Either way you get the point! You just have to submit yourself as a contestant, and be ready to get hitched!
You can get more info at letsget2gether.com
I kid you not when I say this is a freaking awesome opportunity to have a beautiful and unique wedding.....FOR FREE!!!!

No comments: