Wednesday, July 13, 2011

erin + jeremy

Erin was a client I had met because she was a friend of two of my previous brides, which I adore. When I met Erin I learned that her mom was used to New York weddings. Weddings which were full of glitz and glam and that is what she wanted. Also, that is what she achieved. An intimate wedding at the Hilton Netherland Plaza is still a beauty. With the French art deco decor at the Hilton and the huge floral designs by Courtenay Lambert there was nothing left small about this wedding. It was beautiful. Erin and Jeremy are an adorable couple and their families are as well. Check out the photos below and i know you will love what you see so lets give some credit to the amazing vendors!
Hair : Sam Hills, High Five Salon
Makeup: Nancy Dawson, BrideFace
Floral Design: Courtenay Lambert Florals
Venue: Hilton Netherland Plaza; Continental Ballroom
Cake: the BonBonnerie
Lighting: Goodwin Lighting
Band: The Chuck Taylors
DJ: Greg Lee


No comments: