Friday, June 3, 2011

kristen+andy=awesome!

I'm not going to lie, the day I spoke to Kristen and Andy via pone call I was super excited and crossing my fingers they would book me. When they did book, I was beyond excited! Kristen and Andy live in Chicago (jealous) and both have style like no bodies business. They opted on having their wedding at Kristen's aunt and uncle's home in Pleasant Plains Ohio, which is just outside of Milford. Kristen's family went above and beyond with making sure Kristen and Andy had a perfect wedding. They even painted a wedding ring quilt square on the side of the barn in their colors. HOW CUTE!
There are so many fantastic details to this wedding, Andy made all of the pin wheels which played a major roll in the decor for the ceremony. He also brewed his own beer as favors. I am pretty sure I overheard that a family member grew the hops that he used as well. They had a polaroid guest book/ photo booth with awesome props, candy/dessert bar, claw foot bath tub full of great beers, and amazing friends and family to celebrate with. Honestly I can not even tell you how awesome this wedding was, the music was great (no dj!) they opted for karaoke starting at 10! The groom and his brother played music while Kristen walked up the aisle with her father, and the best part of the evening was when Andy surprised Kristen with a quartet disguised at catering staff singing "the luckiest" by ben folds, as their first dance song. I am pretty sure there was not a dry eye in the house! Even I was getting watery eyes!
Just look at the pics... which I had a hard time choosing a small amount to blog about,  Jenna Davis did a phenominal job taking the photos! She captured every emotion just perfectly. Other vendors who were involved, BrideFaceInspired Floral Design and Vondehaars Catering. Now on to the eye candy!

No comments: