Monday, May 18, 2009

And they're off....



Wedding season started for me on April 25th starting with Julie and Brian. Julie hired me a year prior to the wedding and she had a pretty clear idea of what she wanted and already had booked her church and reception location. Basically she just needed some vendor recommendations that worked with her budget and a few loose strings to be attached.  So that is what I did. 
I knew that the amazing Katie Elfers would catch her vision right away with her bright pink color choice and really be able to make it work within her budget. Katie has an amazing way of reading peoples brains and creating a floral work of art. I can not say enough awesome things about this chic. 
Julie actually found Amanda Egan herself and really fell in love with her work and personality. This was my first time working with Amanda and she was great. Her photos are amazing as well. 
Congrats Julie and Brian!! Your wedding flowed smoothly and effortlessly which meant my job was done. 

No comments: