Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bow tiez for your eyez!!

When it comes to guyz I love a bow tie! I think they are super awesome  especially when combined with a fitted tux. YOWZA! Talk about a great match. Of course not every man on the planet can work a slim fitting tux but YAY to those who can and for those who can't.. let me just say.. Your bridez are probably out busting some butt trying to look good for you, so go to the gym for her!!! Below are some super sweet looking bow ties and I know some are very casual but the tie itself is pretty darn cool. So enjoy. I am going to be blogging on a more regular basis soon as my studio is almost finished! YAY! to that too.  So forgive all of my really short posts for now soon enough I will be filling your eyes with an abundance of useful info! 



































No comments: