Monday, September 22, 2008

Awesome Wedding..Congrats Stacey and Darrell




I try not to toot my own horn but every wedding I do turns out pretty darn close to perfect. (knocking on wood) This weekends wedding was AMAZING!

So we had an outdoor tent affair..


Location: Turfway Park track side next to the Paddock all during live racing. Amazing venue. all of the staff were great.
Weather: AMAZING
Vendors: Great group..

Florist: Courtenay Lambert she does such beautiful work I love her flowers especially when I score a centerpiece (which I do at every wedding by the way) but she is great I really love her creativity.

Caterer : Turfway Park.. Food was great.

Cake(s): BonBonerie Tortes. SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD. As a matter of fact I should order one right now. This was such a non traditional wedding why ruin it with a traditional wedding cake? The tortes were absolutely prefect and beautiful!

Photographer: Sasha Maslov ( not a typical wedding photographer) He was really cool though I liked him. I am anxious to see his work from this wedding.


So once again I am not a photographer but I like to leave you with something.


No comments: