Monday, December 21, 2009

WE LOVE YOU!!!!


Reflecting back on the year I have to say that each and every one of YWBJ's 2009 clients were so awesome. I feel like I am pretty fortunate to get such amazing couple's each and every year. Obviously they are the ones that keep me coming back for more. They give me the inspiration to want to give you, my new clients more. So with that being said, this year I am offering a pretty sweet booking incentive for the 2010 clients!
Starting now, when you book either Day of, Partial Planning, or Full Service Planning, you will receive you choice of complimentary hair or makeup for your wedding day.
You will have the option of having your hair done at the awesome Shane Weber Salon and that does include your trial. You will also receive 20% off any skin care service at the salon as well!
OR
You may choose to have your makeup done by the amazing Chenese Bean. You will receive her blushing bride package and with this option you will also get your trial.
Over the years I have found that brides seem to almost always ask for a hair and/or makeup recommendation. Therefore I think this will be a great way to take at least one thing off of your to-do list and say thank you as well.
This offer will be good through March and is for the bride only.
Want more details? Just email Jen by clicking here.

No comments: