Wednesday, August 12, 2009

YWBJ wants you to meet Renee


Renee is our new intern for the season. Even though she is starting somewhat late into wedding season we have plenty for her to experience. Here is a little bit about Miss Renee..

2009 Professional Bridal Consultant™ Designation Program, Distinguished Honors Graduate The Association of Bridal Consultants (home study course)

2004-2005 Post-Baccalaureate Paralegal Certification Program University of Cincinnati in Cincinnati, Ohio

2000-2004 Bachelor of Science in Criminology, Honors Program Distinction University of Tampa in Tampa, Florida

She is a smart young lady with a desire to plan weddings so I think she will be a nice addition to YWBJ and I hope she gains a ton of knowledge from us here. I threw her into one of the hardest weddings I had to date last weekend and she handled it like a champ. So I have a ton of faith in her and think she will do a remarkable job in any future events.


No comments: