Thursday, August 20, 2009

Revisiting this idea... Wai Ching

Once upon a time (about a year ago) I did a post on Wai Ching who is an AMAZING talented designer. You know me I am all about things that are just a tad bit different then the norm. Yes I love a gorgeous white gown just as much as anyone. BUT these gowns make my heart thump. If one of my brides came to me saying "I bought a Wai Ching dress today." I would fall over with envy and delight all in the same emotional state. By far Wai Ching is my all time favorite favorite designer for bridal gowns. I hope to see some new designs from her soon but in the mean time I will just show you these amazing glorious pieces of eye candy....Hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Make sure you visit her site to see all of the awesomeness...



This is the dress I would want.. (above)




No comments: