Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Kim and Dennis

Kimmy and Dennis had an amazing wedding at the beautiful Norman Chapel in Spring Grove Cemetery. This is one of my favorite smaller chapels in this area. It is absolutely a stunning sight. 
They decided to go for a cupcake and cookie tower topped with a small cake and a small cake for cutting set on the table. It was adorable and the cookies were probably the best thing I have ever put in my mouth. I LOVE fondant and the cookies had fondant circles laid upon them with their monogram in a tasty icing. I am sure I scarfed 20 of these cookies as sick as it is. All of these tasty treats were created by Fantasy in Frosting.


Jessica with Images by Daniel Michael did these amazing photos along with her two assistants. Jessica is awesome she has a great outgoing personality and made the day pretty fun for all involved. Other vendors that helped create this dream were The Madison, Motortoys, Karen's Bouquet, and Folchi's Formal Wear. 

No comments: