Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bootsy's

*Disclaimer~ This has absolutely nothing to do with weddings..but could be a cool rehearsal dinner location?~*

Everyone who knows me knows I am a huge fan of black and white. I should probably be a poster child for White house/Black Market but I do love me some color. I mean I love VIBRANT bold colors like Bootsy Collins and Jeff Ruby have pulled off to a freaking T in this brand spanking new establishment on Walnut St. I drive by this awesome place almost daily and look with envy at this amazing store front. I am so in love with it. I am itching like mad to step foot inside to get a true feel for the flow and decor. I know the combo of Bootsy Collins and Jeff Ruby will make a dynamic duo. This place will rock if Cincinnati has it in them (us) to keep it alive.











No comments: