Monday, October 6, 2008

Norman Chapel

Okay so Saturdays wedding location was simply amazing. I love Norman Chapel. I have been there a number of times but each time it still amazes me with its beauty. I love stone buildings (FYI my house is stone) there is something about it that is just awesome. I am not sure if it is the texture or the story book feeling it gives, but I love it. This chapel was built in 1880 and most is still original. It is just stunning. Plus when you say hey we are getting married in Spring Grove Cemetery people always raise an eyebrow like WHAT! The setting is so not cemetery though.
So anyways enough of my Norman Chapel ad and on with the vendors....
I was very fortunate this weekend. I love cool vendors and that is exactly what I had. Who to start with they were all so fun..
Ceremony location: See above. ;)
Reception Location: LaQuinta Inn and Suites Sharonville: The staff there were pretty easy to work with they tried to accommodate every request I had for them and god knows i had a TON.. Thanks Jayson and Bill.
Proverbs Cafe: Provided lunch for the bridal party and it was so good. If you have never had their pretzel salad than you really need to. Alan did a great job putting together this lunch for me.
Florist: Courtenay Lambert Florals: Once again an amazing job. All the girls flowers were stunning and I snatched two bouquets that are proudly sitting in my foyer. Who on earth can throw those away!
Photographer: Reece Booth: What a cool guy and his wife Angela is sooo cool as well. I really had fun with these two characters. I can not wait to see the finished product. Reece and Angela are the cutest couple ever and newly weds! Congrats kids..
Videographer: Iconography, Jason and Ben. Jason was a total trip. I loved working with him. He has such a charming personality, and may be almost as sarcastic and witty as I am so that could be fun.. I will be excited to see his video of this wedding. He did a great job all night long. I look forward to working with him again.
DJ: Maize Music; David was the DJ and he did a great job as well. You can see he loves his job he is a funny kid too.
A Taste of Class Catering: Food was good, Staff was friendly and on time.
All Occasion Rentals: Last minute linen needs they were there. Awesome.
Jerry's Cheese Cake: Do I really need to give a review.. haha.. Okay so I LOVE Cheesecake and since they opened Crumbs I can see I may turn into a "Bigger Girl" If I don't stay away from that place. Their icing is amazing.

I hope I didn't forget anyone.. SO all in all as you can see my vendors rocked! It is always great because once the party is winding down it is fun to kinda hang out with them.

So Thanks for all of your really hard efforts and I am sure awesome work.

No comments: