Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Corri and Tim





This was a great wedding. I loved them and their family. They were so easy to work with it was not even funny.

Chad Moon did these photos and I mean to tell you that man is on the ball he had these done today! I am very impressed plus he and his wife are totally awesome. I love cool vendors and it seems that there are quite a few in this industry it is hard to pick favorites!
DETAILS:

Below are some great detail pics from this wedding I love the flower girls name embroidered on her sash.



This table is amazing. Here we have trumpet vases filled with blue glass rock with the monogram lit with floralytes, blue colored water with a live beta fish inside that the guests could take as favors. Topped with a white lamp shade adorned with crystals and a votive inside of it for a bit of added light. The napkins were folded in the shape of a heart. Simply amazing. All of these items are available for rent or use if you are one of my brides :)



No comments: